Friday, October 9, 2015

Crystal Galaxy

I recall quiet memories of the summer's noise, like a butterfly drifting through a hurricane. A door was closed while a third eye was opened, bearing visual to vast landscapes of orange tsunamis over blue mountains, the clouds brushing its peaks like a painter's tool. The world turned upside down, revealing color in places it had never been before. Nooks and crannies transformed into artistic backdrops of reminiscent expression, while the main halls became guest rooms, visited on occasion.
"I'm only staying for awhile."
My  mind has wondered since color replaced guilty pleasure and happiness fought for sanity. The patterns in the pathway's bricks have become clearer. They wrap around me like a safety quilt. "I'm only staying for awhile."
Intricate patterns of answers to questions forged an eternity ago like a cursed sword, the blade cutting through reality as the line is blurred between this world and the next. It's beautiful out here, inside these liquid walls. The boundaries move with my existence,  while whispering voices guide me toward dimly lit bedrooms, another's dimensional headquarters. Spacial suits are thrown casually on beds, awaiting the next endevour, shoe's soles worn away, just like mine, as exploration replaces safety.
The crystal galaxy is beneath me.

No comments:

Post a Comment